We assist entrepreneurs in setting up and developing their business in Spain until the closure and liquidation of their company.
We can assist you in setting up your business in Spain and in carrying out all the legal formalities necessary for the creation of your company in Spain and in France.
- Advice on the choice of the most appropriate legal structure.
- Preparation of the company’s incorporation file.
- Registration and incorporation of companies in Spain and France.
- Drafting of the articles of association and the shareholders’ agreement.
- Preparation of the notarial deed of incorporation of the company in collaboration with a French-speaking notary in Barcelona.
- Formalities concerning the registration of the partners and the company’s representative with the Spanish tax and social security authorities.
- Legal translation service: Drafting and/or translation of contracts in Spanish, French and English.
- Trademark registration and company name application.
- Obtaining TIN, EIN and Electronic Certificate.
- Declaration of foreign investment in Spain.
Assistance in regulatory compliance and obtaining the necessary authorisations and licences to start your business in Spain.
- Carrying out the legal and administrative formalities necessary for your installation in Spain: application for NIE, NIF, affiliation to the Spanish Social Security, declaration of activity, registration at the Consulate and Town Hall, etc.
- Assistance with the legal and administrative formalities required to start the business and to hire workers in Spain (Social Security, Treasury).
- Negotiation and drafting of employment contracts in accordance with French law and/or in Spanish.
- Assistance in the negotiation and drafting of all types of commercial contracts: Contracts for the distribution of services or products in Europe (licences, declarations, CE marking, contracts); Commercial representation contracts (agents, directors, franchises); Provision of services; Transport, NDA, Supply; Commercial leases; etc.
- Advice on product compliance.
- Drafting and/or translation of contracts in Spanish, French and English.
- Drafting of contracts with consumers.
- Rules for invoicing between professionals and invoicing of products and services to individuals.
- Registration of national and European trademarks.
The firm offers you a legal secretarial service and the execution of formalities related to your legal acts and the development of your company in Spain:
- Amendments to the articles of association (capital increases and reductions, change of corporate purpose, change of registered office, etc.).
- Filing of documents with the Trade and Companies Register.
- Changes to the management bodies.
- Granting and revocation of mandates.
- Convening and holding of boards of directors.
- Record keeping and drafting of the minutes of the General Assembly (GA).
- Duties and responsibilities of directors.
- Shareholder agreements.
- Increase and reduction of share capital.
- Transfer of shares.
- Company takeovers.
- Investment and divestment statements.
Assistance with the legal formalities for closing your company and ceasing your activity in Spain.
- Assistance in the dissolution of the company and in the liquidation of the company in Spain.
- Breakdown of the employment relationship.
- Individual and collective redundancies in Spain and France.
- Resolution of contracts taken out by the company.
- Support in the context of a bankruptcy filing and a collective procedure in Spain.
- Finalisation of commercial contracts in accordance with Spanish law.
- Sale of assets and transfer of business.