- Lawyer registered at the Bar of SAINT-ETIENNE (France).
- Partner of UNITE DE DROIT SOCIAL Saint-Etienne.
- Master’s degree in Private Law with a major in Legal Careers
- DEA in General and European Private Law
- Certificate of Aptitude to the Profession of Lawyer from the CLERMONT-FERRAND Bar School (PORTALIS class – 2004)
- Member of JUXTA, a national network of lawyers specialised in labour law and social protection.
Delphine FAUVET is a “legal advisor”. For more than 15 years, she has been assisting companies and their managers with their problems relating to labour law, social security and social protection law and human resources.
It offers a role of alert and prevention of litigation in the field of labour law, social security and social protection.
She is involved in the core business of the Employment Law Unit, and more particularly in the implementation and monitoring of individual or collective procedures, in the management of “harassment” situations, in individual negotiations, in the strategic construction and drafting of collective agreements and other acts.
It is a reference in matters such as incapacity, disciplinary measures, economic reasons, employee savings and social protection within the company.
She has taught at the Ecole des Mines de Saint-Etienne and participates in the training courses provided by the Labour Law Unit.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org